Sunday 14 October 2012

Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Wondering if this would come off as rude...
I live in a small community with one decent store for a baby registry.  I've registered there but it's an expensive boutique store.
I've also registered at BRU but the closest one is 4 hours away and you have to pay for shipping if it's under $100. 
A local drug store sells gift cards to BRU and I'd like to let shower guests know that they have the option to purchase a gift card locally instead of paying for shipping or buying from the boutique store locally. 
Most people probably have no idea that they can get gift cards for BRU at this location so that's the reason we want to add it somewhere on the invite.
I don't want to ask for gift cards, just let them know that they can buy them locally so it makes things easier and less expensive but I don't want it to come across as rude.
** I'm not hosting my own shower, my Mom and MIL are and my Mom asked for my advice because she knows I'm picky about proper etiquette.

Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Baby Shower Invitation Wording


Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Baby Shower Invitation Wording

Baby Shower Invitation Wording

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment